In recent years, oscillating knife cutting technology has been more and more widely used in the processing industry of non-metallic materials. The technology of the vibration knife cutting machine has become mature and has a certain market share in the cutting industry, but it is still there are many users who do not know about the vibrating knife cutting machine, and do not know how to choose a suitable vibrating knife cutting machine. Now FORSUN CNC will tell you some basic knowledge about the vibrating knife cutting machine.
What is the CNC oscillating knife cutting machine?
CNC Oscillating Knife Cutting Machine is an intelligent digital CNC knife cutting system, the CNC knife cutter machine will automatically process the materials according to the design drawings (commonly used drawing software CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Adobe Illustrator, etc).
How does the CNC Oscillating Knife Cutter Plotter Work?
The CNC oscillating knife cutter adopts the visual control system, and the processing method is set through the software of the CNC knife plotter, and the cutting path is optimized according to the processing requirements of the material, and then the file is downloaded to the controller of the flat knife plotter machine.
The processing parameters (cutting speed, acceleration speed, cutting depth of the blade, etc.) are well set by the digital control panel of the CNC cutter to order the machine tool to process the parts.
Set the cutting parameters (cutting speed, acceleration, cutting depth, etc.) through the visual control panel, and the CNC tool cutting machine will automatically process the material according to the drawing.
The intelligent oscillating knife plotter uses the high-frequency vibration of the blade to achieve the purpose of cutting.
Advantages of CNC oscillating knife cutting machine
High precision: Multi-spindle motors save tool time and can realize mass production.
This advanced tool executes at a higher speed, and the cutting speed is increased by 5 to 8 times. Whether you are cutting composite materials, canvas, laminates, textiles, CNC cutting machines provide unprecedented speed, consistency, and reliability.
This type of machine is widely used in the clothing industry, footwear industry, clothing and fashion cloth industry, automotive interior industry, luggage industry, packaging industry, decoration industry, electronics industry, composite material industry, etc.
The automatic function of the machine reduces the labor and time required to perform tasks. It also improves efficiency and simplifies tasks that were once run in a random manner.
Environmental protection: Unlike CNC lasers and milling machines, CNC knife cutting machines are environmentally friendly.
When cutting materials, it does not spread harmful gases or transfer heat, while other tools use rotating tools, laser heating, or waterjet cutting materials. Therefore, CNC tools can be used safely in different environments and are easy to maintain.
The digital cutting machine operates according to the digitally programmed tool path. It can cut materials by moving only the cutter and sticking the material to the machine or moving the cutter and the material at the same time.
Optional multi-tool knife
Multi-functional cutting head design, multiple sets of highly integrated processing tools, can be used as a work unit for interactive cutting, punching, and marking operations.
Vibrating knife tool
The electric oscillating tool is very suitable for cutting medium-density materials, and with various blades, it is suitable for cutting different materials.
A variety of creasing tools can perform perfect creasing on corrugated paper. Used in conjunction with cutting software, the tool can cut the corrugated paper along with its structure or in the opposite direction to obtain the best crease effect without damaging the surface of the corrugated paper.
Cutting materials: packaging boxes, folding cards, corrugated cardboard, cartons, etc.
3. V-CUT Knife Tool
The V-cut tool is specially used for V-cutting on corrugated paper, which can cut 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, and 45°.
Cutting materials: soft board, kt board, corrugated cardboard, packaging box, slotting of corrugated box, V-shaped cut of medium-density material, carton packaging, cardboard, gift box, etc.
4. Driven Rotary Tool (round knife)
The driven rotary tool is driven to place materials through a high-speed rotating blade driven by a servo motor.
The drag tool can perfectly cut materials up to 5mm thick. Compared with other cutting tools, it is the most cost-effective tool that can achieve the fastest cutting speed and the lowest maintenance cost.
How to choose a suitable vibrating knife cutting machine?
Cutting materials and industries
The vibrating knife automatic cutting machine is mainly aimed at the cutting of non-metallic materials. The materials involved are leather materials, fur materials, clothing fabrics, sofa home textile fabrics, composite materials, carpet, and floor mat materials, gaskets, automotive interiors, etc.
When choosing a vibrating knife cutting machine, first check whether your material can be cut. If you are unsure, you can ask the manufacturer.
Choose a high-quality vibrating knife cutting machine
1) Rounded corner size of cutting edge
2) Whether there are dregs on the surface of the incision
3) Verticality and slope of cutting edge
4) Whether the cutting speed is ideal: During the cutting process, the cutting speed has a considerable influence on the quality of the cut material. The ideal cutting speed will make the cutting surface show a relatively stable line, and there will be no slag in the lower part of the material.
5) Whether the surface of the material is smooth and smooth after cutting: the selected saw blade is not suitable. Different sizes of aluminum profiles need different sizes of saw blades to cut, generally pay attention to the thickness of the saw blade and the number of teeth.
6) Whether there are burrs in the cutting: the irregular parts such as sharp corners and burrs that sometimes appear in the transition of the workpiece surface during the cutting process are burrs. Burrs directly affect the dimensional accuracy, shape and position accuracy, and surface roughness of the processed workpiece.
7) Check whether the equipment is complete: After the equipment arrives, when unpacking and accepting, check whether the random technical data is complete, whether the random accessories, tools, and accessories are consistent with the list
The initial selection of manufacturers
No matter what product you choose, you need to have a certain understanding of the manufacturer. After selecting the manufacturer, you can ask the manufacturer to make a sample to see the actual cutting effect.
After-sales service and guarantee
When deciding to buy, there is another thing that is very important, that is, after-sales service. Many friends have problems after purchasing from small manufacturers. They cannot contact the manufacturer and will not solve it in time. This will cause great labor losses.
How to maintain the CNC vibrating knife cutting machine?
Vibrating knife cutting machines are now more and more widely used in the processing of flexible materials, but no matter what the machine will have various problems in long-term use, we need to maintain the machine in daily use to extend the service life of the machine. So how to maintain and maintain the vibrating knife cutting machine?
1. The rotating parts of the cutter head should be inspected regularly and irregularly, and the vulnerable parts should be monitored in real-time and changed regularly.
2. The machine should be thoroughly cleaned every week, the horizontal and vertical guide rails, the transmission gear rack should be cleaned, and the lubricating oil should be added.
3. Check whether the horizontal and vertical cutting head is working normally, if it is abnormal, find out the reason in time, and you must contact professional technicians if you can’t solve it by yourself.
4. Check whether all the knives are loose, clean up the rubbish of the cutter head, and keep the position of the rotary knives normal.
5. For the automatic height adjustment device, check whether it is sensitive, and tighten the cutter head several times before cutting to make the air pressure more stable.
6. Check whether the knife belt is too long or too short, and judge whether the distance between the two ends of the damper is the same. If the knife belt is too long or too short, it is not conducive to normal cutting work.
7. Every working day must check and remove dust, clean the machine tool and guide rail dirt, keep the machine bed clean, maintenance should be in place, turn off the air source and power supply when off work, and drain the remaining air in the machine tool tube belt at the same time.
8. If you leave the machine for a long time, turn off the power to prevent non-professionals from illegal operations.
What materials can be cut by vibrating knife cutting?
Answer: It can cut a variety of materials such as honeycomb board, corrugated paper, plastic corrugated board, gray board paper, white cardboard, film, composite material, leather, cloth, rubber board, pearl cotton, and foam KT board, etc.
Will the operation of the vibrating knife cutting machine be difficult to learn?
Answer: Just input the drawing into the computer and set the corresponding data on the machine. At the same time, if you purchase our machinery and equipment, we will send professional technicians to install, guide, and train you. Under normal circumstances, as long as you know how to use CAD, you can learn it in 2 hours, and then you can complete the independent operation.
How long is the warranty period for the vibrating knife cutting equipment?
Answer: The warranty period of the vibrating knife cutting machine is 12 months (not including man-made damage, consumables: such as countertops, blades, etc.), lifetime maintenance, free system upgrades; during the warranty period, any quality problems will be replaced or repaired free of charge A maintenance fee is charged; after the warranty period, only the cost of materials and labor costs are charged for the parts that need to be replaced or repaired.
What is the difference between a vibrating knife cutting machine and a laser cutting machine?
Answer: The vibrating knife cutting machine uses a sharp knife or a round knife to cut through vibration or high-speed rotation. The advantage is that the cutting is clean and neat, the size of the piece is accurate, odorless, and environmentally friendly. The laser cutting machine, the cutting surface is very good and clean. The maintenance of the laser machine is also relatively large. The laser will generate heat after a long time and needs water cooling. After the head burns the fabric, it will leave a yellow mark on many fabrics. The disadvantage is that the smell is very big.