CNC Wood Router Machine
What is CNC wood router?
CNC wood router is a CNC Machine that can do 2D/2.5D/3D routing, cutting, carving, milling, grooving, and drilling on woodworking. They are widely used to making cabinets, wooden doors, wood signs, wood crafts, wood artwork, wood modeling, wood musical instruments, and some wood furniture. If you are a woodworker, craftsman, wood fabricator, CNC wood machinist, DIY enthusiast, or wood carving beginner, then it is worthwhile to invest in a wood CNC machine now!
Components of wood working CNC router: CNC controller, CNC operating system, CNC software, T-slot table or vacuum table, motor, frame, guide rail, gantry, spindles, driver, ball screw, vacuum pump, power supply, rack, limit switch, pinion, and collet.
Types of CNC Wood Router
- By Axis: 3 axis CNC wood cutting machine, 4 axis CNC wood router, 5 axis wood CNC machine
- By Application: CNC wood engraving machine for home shop, industrial CNC wood router, table top CNC wood router, hobby wood CNC router, etc.
- By CNC wood router table: CNC wood router 4×8, 2×4 wood router, 4×4 CNC wood router, etc.
What’s the CNC wood router price?
How much does a CNC wood router cost? Well, FORSUN has various CNC wood routers for sale, the price range is $4000 – $30000, and the specific price depends on the machine configurations you choose! Whether you’re looking for affordable wood CNC machines, inexpensive wood CNC machines, or most expensive CNC routers, feel free to contact your budget and needs, and we will give you the most valuable advice.
Where can we ship wood CNC machines to?
FORSUN CNC wood router manufacturer offers worldwide shipping. Whether you are in Pakistan, India, Canada, Bangladesh, South Africa, UK, USA, or any other place, we will try our best to deliver quickly and timely.
How to choose the best CNC wood router kit?
- A ridge cutter is suitable for the processing of high-density wood composite board (plywood, particleboard, hard fiberboard, blockboard, etc.) or solid wood (softwood, hard wood, and modified wood).
- A double-edged straight groove milling cutter is suitable to process the multi-layer board and plywood.
- A diamond machining tool is recommended to process the Acrylic mirror sheet.
- A multi-strip milling cutter is perfect for the processing of rough machining particleboard.
- A single-edged spiral ball-end milling cutter is suitable for processing the cork, density board, native wood, PVC board, and acrylic large-scale deep relief.
- A single-blade special aluminum milling cutter is suitable for cutting Aluminum plates.
- A round bottom cutter is recommended to process the meticulous small relief works.
- A single-edged, double-edged up and down cutting cutter is perfect for the burr-free cutting process.
- A double-tool large chip evacuation spiral milling cutter is suitable to cut the MDF board.
- A single-edged spiral milling cutter is perfect for Acrylic cutting.