Description of Plasma Cutter Machine for Metal Cutting 4’x8’
This plasma cutting machine is the Chinese Most popular plasma cutter. We sold more than 600 sets each year to more than 60 countries. And nearly 0 machine quality problems. It is with perfect design and at affordable prices.The cutting thickness can be 1-25mm with different plasma power. This classical CNC plasma cutting machine is on sale now at the best price. We can provide Hypertherm and Thermal plasma power along with this machine.
Advantage & Features
- The Plasma Cutting Machine can cut all metal sheets. The cutting area is very wide.
- The cutting speed of the metal cutting machine is very fast and the efficiency is high. The cutting speed can reach more than 10m/min.
- The cutting precision is higher than the flame cutting machine. The underwater cutting has no deformation, and the fine plasma cutting has higher precision.
- The Plasma Cutting Machines use a professional plasma CNC system. It is all offline work and humanized operation.
- The CNC Plasma uses the advanced USB interface to work offline with fast data transmission and does not occupy computer resources.
- This Metal Cutting Machine can be compatible with a variety of software.
- The machine is with the function of continued carving when power outage and breakpoint. And the function of processing time prediction and automatic tool setting.
- Affordable factory direct price and one year warranty.
Working Procedure of CNC Plasma Cutter:
- Convert the working file to DXF by AUTO CAD or use existing Solid-works
- Import the parts drawing of DXF format or DWG format into the FastCAM software for nesting and conversion, and then output NC NC program (generally it is G code and EESI format code)
- Copy the converted NC program(G Code file ) to the plasma cutting machine controller system by USB Disk.
- Set working parameters according to the material and thickness of the selected program.
- Adjust the position of the torch on the plate and start the program for cutting;
- End cutting, cutting, and slag removal.
Why Choose Forsun CNC Router?
|Model Name||Plasma Cutting Machine FS1325P|
|X, Y Axis Travel||1300X2500mm(4X8ft), Option: 600*900mm, 1500X3000mm(5X10ft), 2000X3000mm. 2000X4000mm.|
|Z Axis Travel||200mm, Option; 300mm,400mm, 500mm,600mm.|
|Power Source Brand||Hypertherm, Thermadyne, Victor, Huayuan|
|Drive System X, Y and Z axis||German Helical Rack and Pinion for X and Y-axis. And Z-axis with TBI ball screw|
|Transmission X, Y and Z axis||HIWIN/THK Rail Linear guide and bearings.|
|Motor for X, Y, and Z||Stepper motor / AC Servo motor|
|Machine Structure||Thicken weld steel tube machine body. Rigid gantry and side support, Professional Plasma cutter table|
|Working Voltage||220V/50HZ/60HZ,3PH or 380V/50HZ/60HZ,3PH|
|Command Language||G Code & M Code|
|Operating System||Start controller / DSP Handheld Controller/ NC studio/Mach3|
|Lubrication||Automatic lubrication system|
|Max. Rapid Travel Speed||40000mm/min|
|Max. working Speed||25000/min|
|Machining Function||carbon steel 0-50mm cutting thickness and stainless steel 0-20mm cutting thickness|
|Compatible Software||FastCam, Ucannest|
|Other Names||CNC plasma cutter, CNC plasma cutting machine, plasma CNC machine, CNC plasma cutter price, cheap CNC plasma cutter, small CNC plasma cutter, CNC plasma for sale, CNC plasma router, best CNC plasma cutter, CNC plasma machine for sale, mini CNC plasma cutter, CNC plasma cutting machine manufacturer|
|Suitable Materials||Stainless steel, mild steel, brass, copper, aluminum alloy, sheet metal, spring steel, gold, silver, etc|
|Applications||Sheet metal, kitchenware, components, decorations industry|
|Gross Weight||1800 KGS|
Machine Pictures Show