What is a four-axis four-link CNC Engraving Machine?
The number of axes is controlled by the four-axis linkage and CNC engraving machine control system. Four-axis linkage must first have four controllable axes, and four axes can be controlled by interpolation motion at the same time, that is, four axes can realize simultaneous linkage control, and the movement speed at the same time is the combined speed, and It is not the respective motion control. It is another point where space moves through the four axes simultaneously to space. It moves from the starting point to the endpoint and stops at the same time.
The moving speed of each axis in the middle is calculated by the motion of the controller according to the programming speed. The algorithm is internally synthesized to the speed of each axis. For the four-axis machining center, the X, Y, and Z axes are added with a rotation axis A (which can also be the B axis or the C axis. The definitions of the A, B, and C axes are respectively corresponding to the rotation around the X, Y, and Z axes.
The shaft, generally the fourth axis is the A axis of the axis rotating around the X-axis or the B axis of the axis rotating around the Y-axis, depending on the installation position of the fourth axis on the actual machine tool, and this fourth axis is not only the fourth axis but also the fourth axis It can be moved alone and can also be linked to one or two other axes or four axes simultaneously. Similarly, the total number of axes of a four-axis linkage machine can be more than four axes, it can have five axes or more, but its maximum number of linkage axes is four axes.
- Building Industry (General Woodworking, Kitchen Cabinet & Door, Facades & Curtainwall, Column & Balustrade)
- Sign& Advertising (Signage Indoor & Outdoor, Engraving& Bas-Relief, 3D Letters, Funeral)
- Relief sculpture and 3D engraving and cylindrical project.
Mold Industry. Such as casting mold, Automobile, ship, yacht, aviation industry, rail transportation, etc.
Large 3D curved surface and shape processing.
- Plastics & Composites (ACP, ACM and solid surface material, etc)
- Non-ferrous metals & Marine
- Wood: Plywood, Soft Wood, Hard Wood, MDF, Chipboard
- Plastic: Acrylic, ABS, HDPE, PVC, UHMW, HDPE
- Stone: Granite, Marble, Slate, Basalt, Pebbles, Natural Stone, Ceramic, Porcelain
- Soft Metal: Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Mild Steel
- Composite: Aluminium Composite, Copper Composite, Titanium Composite, Zinc Composite.
Features and Advantage of 4 Axis Wood CNC Router
The four-axis linkage engraving machine adopts the industrial control system four-axis linkage control, with excellent and stable quality, good maintenance, and usability, and can control the 3D machining of the cylinder and the rotation of the tetrahedron. Four-sided processing, especially suitable for three-dimensional processing and engraving of figure statues and European furniture legs and stone statues.
- The new 4 Axis linkage motion control method can be used offline without the need for an additional computer.
- Support A/C code format, as well as special M code control
- Customizable I/O interface for editing, providing users with a wide range of development platforms
- Intelligent processing memory function, support breakpoint continuation
- Stronger anti-interference passed multiple CE tests
- With parameter backup and parameter recovery function, it effectively prevents important parameter loss
- It can realize the processing of complex workpieces such as cylinders, prisms, and polyhedrons.
- Widely used in the system control of three-dimensional jade carving, 3D stone carving, Buddha statue, stair column, sofa, table legs, and other processing equipment
Why Choose Forsun CNC Router?
|Model Name||4 Axis CNC Router FS1325D-4Axis|
|X, Y-Axis Travel||1300X2500mm(4X8ft),Option: 1500X3000mm(5X10ft), 2000X3000mm.|
|Z-Axis Travel||300mm,Option: 400mm, 500mm,600mm.|
|C Axis||± 90 °|
|Spindle Power||3.0KW, 4.5KW,6.0KW Air Cooling Spindle with 18000RPM, 9.0KW ATC Spindle with 24000RPM. ER20/ER25/ER32 collet.|
|Drive System X, Y and Z axis||German Helical Rack and Pinion for X and Y-axis. And Z-axis with TBI ball screw|
|Transmission X, Y and Z axis||HIWIN/THK Rail Linear guide and bearings.|
|Motor for X, Y, and Z||Stepper motor / AC Servo motor|
|Machine Structure||Thicken welded steel tube machine body. Rigid gantry and side support, aluminum T-Plate Extrusion Combined table, or vacuum table.|
|Working Voltage||380V/50HZ/60HZ,3PH. Option: 220V/50HZ/60HZ,3PH|
|Command Language||G Code & M Code|
|Operating System||DSP Handheld Controller/ NC studio/Mach3/Syntec controller|
|Lubrication||Automatic Lubrication System|
|Tool sensor||Automatic Tool Calibration|
|Dust Collector System||3.0KW Dust collector system with 2 bags|
|Collet||ER20,ER25,ER32 φ4, φ6,1/8, 1/2|
|Max. Rapid Travel Speed||40000mm/min|
|Max. working Speed||25000/min|
|Machining Function||2D Machining, 2.5D Machining, 3D Machining|
|Compatible Software||Type3, Ucancam, Artcam, Alphcam, Cabinet Vision, etc.|
|Other Names||CNC Router with Rotary Axis, Rotary CNC Router,4 Axis CNC Router machine, 4 Axis Wood Router|
|Gross Weight||2500 KGS|