Choosing a stone CNC Router machine should consider various factors. Share some small experiences here, I hope to help you.
In this article, we take a deep dive into a stone CNC Router machine. You will understand What is a stone CNC Router? What are the engraving methods of stone CNC Router machine？How does a stone CNC Router machine work? CNC Router machine price.
What is a stone CNC Router?
Stone CNC Router is a fully automatic CNC machine tool designed for deep processing of quartz stone, marble, granite, artificial stone, granite, slate, and other stone counter-tops, which can realize drilling, milling, grinding and cutting functions.
Main functions of stone CNC router machine: The stone CNC Router machine can be used for three-dimensional relief, sharp bottom carving, flat bottom carving, line carving, chamfer, drilling, etc.
Application field of CNC stone router machine: The stone CNC Router machine is suitable for the stone industry, stone processing industry, art relief, decoration, and decoration industry.
Suitable materials for stone CNC router machine: The stone CNC Router machine is suitable for marble, granite, jade, blue-stone, black stone, etc.
Stone CNC Router Applications & Projects
The stone CNC Router machine is suitable for engraving and cutting of marble, granite, ceramic tile background wall, glass, copper, and aluminum, etc. It is widely used in stone monument carving, ceramic tile carving background wall, stone statue stone pillar, handicraft carving, mold carving, etc. There are planes and three-dimensional carving, etc. Type, you can also multi-head CNC relief.
Click Here to Get the Best Price!
How does a stone CNC Router machine work?
The stone CNC Router machine is a three-dimensional numerical control system, and its working principle is shown in the figure: special design and typesetting software are installed in the general microcomputer to design and typeset graphics and text, automatically generate processing path information, and transmit it through a USB interface or other data. The interface transmits the tool path data to the single-chip microcomputer. After the CNC system receives the tool path data and completes a series of functions such as display and user interaction, it uses a specific algorithm to convert the input path information into CNC information, and the controller converts this information into drive The signal (pulse train) of the stepper motor or servo motor controls the x, Y and Z axes of the engraving machine. At the same time, by milling, you can engrave various planes or three-dimensional graphic characters designed on the computer to realize automatic engraving processing.
Stone CNC Router Working Video:
What’s the Stone CNC Router Price?
The price is a question that most people will ask in advance when buying goods. Some people are just for high prices and quality. Some are because they already know this product. Ask the price to compare with each other to see which one should be selected. Products are better.
The CNC router stone engraving machine is mainly used for engraving marble, granite, jade, blue-stone, black stone, and other stone materials, as well as ceramics, glass, organic glass, PVC board, aluminum-plastic board, bamboo, and other materials. The price range is generally between 2,000USD and 15,000USD.
Click Here to Get the Best Price!
The price gap of stone CNC Router machine is large, mainly affected by the following factors:
- The brand of the engraving machine is different. At present, there are many manufacturers and brands of such equipment on the market, and the price will be affected by the brand.
- The power of the engraving machine. Because the hardness of the wood material is relatively large, in general, woodworking engraving machines need to be equipped with a spindle motor with a higher power. The higher the power, the higher the price will be.
- The beam of the engraving machine, some of the engraving machines on the market are made of steel, and some are made of aluminum, and the price difference is also very large.
- In terms of transmission mode, the engraving machine is divided into a screw machine and a rack machine. The price of the rack machine is much more expensive than the screw machine. The screw machine is generally used in the advertising industry. Those who do mahogany furniture are also recommended to choose this Various model, and the rack machine, the transmission speed is relatively fast, generally used for cutting, wood door processing, etc. It is not that the rack machine is not suitable for the advertising industry, but the rack machine is used in the advertising industry, the cost performance is not great A bit overkill. The three axes of the screw machine are screw drives, the XY axis of the rack machine is rack drive, and the rack machine is dual drive.
- The bed of the engraving machine is mainly divided into three types: channel steel, square tube, and cast iron. Those who are familiar with this equipment generally know that the bed of cast iron is good. If the square tube is thickened, the cost is more than that of cast iron. High and better stability than cast iron, requires specific analysis.
- If it is also a rack machine, the price difference is also very large, which must be compared to each part of the engraving machine. For example, the main shaft is generally divided into water-cooled and air-cooled, and the price is different according to the brand.
In summary, the stone CNC Router machine will have a wide range of prices due to brand, power, and other reasons. When choosing, you can consider all aspects to choose from. FORSUN CNC factory is very professional in CNC Router machine, if you have any questions about the CNC stone router machine, you can consult us for free, we will reply to you within 24 hours.
Best Stone CNC Router for sale:
1.Marble Granite Stone Engraving CNC Router Machine FSM1313
- Brand: FORSUN CNC ROUTER
- Model: FSM1313
- Price: $5000.00 / Set
- Price Range: $5000.00 to $15000.00 / Set based on the configuration
- Warranty: 2 Years
- The Stone CNC Engraving Machine is a high-tech automatic CNC engraving Machine capable of carving and calligraphy on natural stone, glass, and ceramics. It has the characteristics of high efficiency, mechanization, and high automation.
2.Marble CNC Engraving Machine for Stone Marble
- Brand: FORSUN CNC ROUTER
- Model: FSM1325
- Price: $5500.00 / Set
- Price Range: $5500.00 to $20000.00 / Set based on the configuration
- Warranty: 2 Years
- The marble CNC engraving machine adopts imported square linear guide rails, double-row, and four-row sliders, with strong bearing capacity, fast speed, stable operation, high precision, and long service life.
3.New Design Marble Engraving Machine FS1330M
- Brand: FORSUN CNC ROUTER
- Model: FS1330M
- Price: $4000.00 / Set
- Price Range: $4000.00 to $30000.00 / Set based on the configuration
- Warranty: 2 Years
- The stone engraving machine uses a high-power horizontal torque spindle with large bearings. And it has high speed, a lot of chips, and is not easy to damage the motor.
What are the engraving methods of stone CNC Router？
The engraving method of each stone CNC Router machine is different, and the equipment of the stone is also the same. Each different stone and the customer’s needs are different. When engraving, different engraving techniques should be used according to the type of product. The methods are:
- Relief: The relief is two-dimensional, the overall image is retained, the rest is removed, and the picture is protruding from the object.
- Shadow carving: As the name implies, its carving image is realistic, just like photography.
- Flat carving: Flat carving is carving on the stone, which is to engrave the image and make the picture concave.
- Round carving: Round carving, also known as three-dimensional carving, is the overall expression of art on carved pieces. The viewer can see all sides of the object from different angles. It requires the sculptor to sculpt from the front, back, left, right, top, center, and bottom.
The above is about the commonly used engraving methods of stone engraving machines. If you still have questions about stone engraving machines, you can continue to pay attention to the website, and we will continue to update them for you.
How to Choose the Right Stone CNC Router Machine?
When selecting production equipment, it is very important how to choose better equipment. Good equipment can not only produce high-quality and beautiful products but also improve overall production efficiency and profit. You can refer to the following when purchasing a stone engraving machine Several aspects!
- Spindle motor
The spindle motor is divided into high-power and low-power, and the stone texture is hard. The low-power spindle is only suitable for the processing of wooden or plastic materials such as double-color plates, architectural models, small signs, and three-dimensional crafts. The spindle for stone machines is still recommended to be 5.5 kW or With the above power and the engraving speed of 6000-24000 rpm, different rotation speeds can be adopted for different materials, which can effectively process the stone and prolong the service life of the spindle bearing.
The orbital motor of the engraving machine is a very important component. Taking the classic style 1325 stone machine as an example, the machine has 4 orbital motors. At present, the common motor is divided into stepping and servo. The difference of the motor affects the processing speed and processing accuracy of the machine, and a large factor affects the price of the machine. Therefore, the motor configuration should be the primary reference factor.
- Control system
At present, the control system of the stone engraving machine in the market is mainly divided into two types. First, the board control board is divided into genuine and pirated; second, the handle control. Board control customers need to visually observe the material processing process when working with a computer machine, and can change the inappropriate gray image path at any time; the handle control saves the space of the customer’s plant, the customer does not need to be equipped with a computer, the disadvantage is that it needs to use U It is not possible to visualize the process of material processing by converting grayscale images. This can be reasonably configured according to your situation.
- The manufacturer’s production scale and after-sales service of equipment When understanding and investigating stone engraving machine equipment, many people generally ask for comparison prices. However, the prices reported by different manufacturers may vary greatly, and some may even be very different. Engraving machine manufacturers vary in size and after-sales service. To allow the purchased equipment to be better produced and used, it is recommended to choose a manufacturer with better after-sales.
In summary, when choosing the stone engraving machine equipment, you must carefully ask and understand before deciding whether to buy this equipment. The above aspects are for reference only.
How to Buy a Stone CNC Router?
- Inquire. Tell us at any time what material you want, what is the maximum working size, and what product do you want to produce. The budget is also welcome.
- Provide free quotes. FORSUN China CNC router manufacturer will send you the quotation of machine configuration, photos, videos, and prices according to your requirements.
- Start the order. Your company will arrange a deposit and we will start producing the machine from 3D design, welding of the fuselage, machining, preparation of spare parts for painting, manufacturing, and inspection.
- Test sample video and delivery. After we manufacture and inspect, we will make the final video of the machine for you. After confirmation, the machine will be shipped by me or your agent.
- After-sales service. We will provide video teaching procedures to tell customers how to use or install our machines. My service team will answer customers’ questions online at 7*24 hours.
- Feedback. We look forward to customer feedback. Please tell us how you feel about the quality and service of the stone carving CNC router. If you have more ideas to help us improve, it would be greatly appreciated.
Stone CNC Router Maintenance
The stone CNC Router machine is a precision numerical control equipment, and the necessary daily maintenance and maintenance are crucial to the service life and accuracy of the machine.
- The continuous running time is less than 10 hours a day to ensure the cleanliness of the cooling water and the normal operation of the pump. Never make the water spindle motor run out of water. Change the cooling water regularly to prevent the water temperature from being too high. If the working environment temperature is too low in winter, the water in the water tank can be replaced with antifreeze.
- Every time the machine is used up, pay attention to cleaning, be sure to clean the dust on the platform and transmission system, and regularly (weekly) lubricate and lubricate the transmission system (X, Y, Z three axes)
- Maintenance and inspection of electrical appliances are to cut off the power supply, and only after the monitor has no display and the main circuit power indicator goes out.
The above is a brief description of how to maintain the stone engraving machine; if you want to know more about maintenance, you can read another of our articles: How to Clean a CNC Router？
Do you want a stone cutting CNC router that is suitable for your cost-effective CNC machine? Jinan FORSUN CNC Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional CNC router machine manufacturer, or here you can find a machine that suits you. Leave a message immediately, we will reply to you within 24 hours.