CNC plasma cutting machine refers to the workpiece instruction (or program) used to control the machine tool or equipment. It is a new control method given in the digital form. When such an instruction is supplied to the control device of the numerical control automatic cutting machine, the cutting machine can automatically perform cutting according to a given program. CNC cutting consists of two parts: the numerical control system and the mechanical structure.
Compared with traditional manual and semi-automatic cutting, CNC cutting effectively controls and improves cutting quality and cutting efficiency through the cutting technology, cutting process, and automatic control technology provided by the numerical control system. CNC cutting and other cutting machines, according to the optimized nesting cutting program provided by the CNC cutting nesting software for full-time, automatic, efficient, high-quality, high-utilization CNC cutting.
Plasma cutting machines are widely used in automobiles, locomotives, pressure vessels, chemical machinery, nuclear industry, general machinery, engineering machinery, steel structures, etc.
In combination with a simple and easy-to-use numerical control system, a high-speed airflow jetted at a nozzle at a high temperature is ionized to form an electrical conductor. When the current is passed, the conducting gas forms a high-temperature plasma arc, the heat of the arc locally melting (and evaporating) the metal at the workpiece cut, and a method of processing the molten metal to form a slit by the power of the high-velocity plasma gas stream. The elongated and stable plasma arc formed by the annular airflow technique ensures that any conductive metal can be cut smoothly and economically.
- Wide cutting area, can cut all metal sheets;
- The cutting speed is fast, the efficiency is high, and the cutting speed can reach more than 10m/min;
- The cutting precision is higher than the flame cutting, the underwater cutting has no deformation, and the fine plasma cutting has higher precision.
- Advanced plasma special CNC system, all offline work, humanized operation
- Fast data transmission, using the advanced USB interface to work offline, does not occupy computer resources
- A variety of software compatible
- Efficient and worry-free homework, with a power outage, breakpoint continued carving, processing time prediction, automatic tool setting
- The whole Plasma Cutting Machine adopts an all-welded structure, which is firm and reasonable, easy to operate, and durable.
- Cutting speed and high precision. The cutting mouth is small, neat, and has no slag. On the basis of the traditional numerical control system, the control method for cutting is improved, and the secondary dressing processing is avoided.
- Suitable for low carbon steel, copper, iron, aluminum, galvanized, titanium, and other metal plates.
- The CNC system configuration is high. Automatic arc ignition, stable performance, the success rate of arc ignition is more than 99%.
- Support standard G code path files generated by UCANCAM, ARTCAM, Type3, and other software. The control system uses a U disk to exchange processing files, which is convenient and quick to operate.
Why Choose Forsun CNC Router?
|Model Name||Plasma Cutting Machine FSP1212|
|X, Y-Axis Travel||1200*1200mm, Option: 1300X2500mm(4X8ft), 600*900mm, 1500X3000mm(5X10ft), 2000X3000mm. 2000X4000mm.|
|Z-Axis Travel||200mm, Option; 300mm,400mm, 500mm,600mm.|
|Power Source Brand||Hypertherm, Thermadyne, Victor, Huayuan|
|Drive System X, Y and Z axis||German Helical Rack and Pinion for X and Y-axis. And Z-axis with TBI ball screw|
|Transmission X, Y and Z axis||HIWIN/THK Rail Linear guide and bearings.|
|Motor for X, Y, and Z||Stepper motor / AC Servo motor|
|Machine Structure||Thicken weld steel tube machine body. Rigid gantry and side support, Professional Plasma cutter table|
|Working Voltage||220V/50HZ/60HZ,3PH or 380V/50HZ/60HZ,3PH|
|Command Language||G Code & M Code|
|Operating System||Start controller / DSP Handheld Controller/ NC studio/Mach3|
|Lubrication||Automatic lubrication system|
|Max. Rapid Travel Speed||40000mm/min|
|Max. working Speed||25000/min|
|Machining Function||carbon steel 0-50mm cutting thickness and stainless steel 0-20mm cutting thickness|
|Compatible Software||FastCam, Ucannest|
|Other Names||CNC plasma cutter, CNC plasma cutting machine, plasma CNC machine, CNC plasma cutter price, cheap CNC plasma cutter, small CNC plasma cutter, CNC plasma for sale, CNC plasma router, best CNC plasma cutter, CNC plasma machine for sale, mini CNC plasma cutter, CNC plasma cutting machine manufacturer|
|Suitable Materials||Stainless steel, mild steel, brass, copper, aluminum alloy, sheet metal, spring steel, gold, silver, etc|
|Applications||Sheet metal, kitchenware, components, decorations industry|
|Gross Weight||1500 KGS|