To be frank, nowadays, CNC routers are incredible machines. They are able to transform a design or an idea into a real project in a short time. Highly skilled workmen can manufacture good projects using some basic tools, but they are far away from CNC routers in speed and precision. So, do you want to buy an affordable 5 Axis CNC Router for your factory? Look at this article about 5 Axis CNC machine buying guides for CNC professionals, operators, or even beginners, we’ll provide you some professional information to help you find the best 5 Axis CNC Router with low-cost and high-performance.
What is a 5 Axis CNC Router?
5 axis CNC machine is also known as 5 axis CNC router, 5 axis CNC machining center, 5 axis CNC milling machine, or multi-axis machining center. On the one hand, 5 Axis CNC Router is similar to the 3D machining center in the computer numerical control system. On the other hand, however, there is some discrepancy between 5Axis CNC Router and 3D printer; it is a kind of 3 Axis and 4 Axis CNC router, but it has two additional axes they can move along. These additional axes can cut five edges of the material at the same time that results in shorter manufacturing time.
5 Axis CNC Router is one of the most popular CNC machines among factories, professionals, operators, and even CNC beginners. It is able to process complex curved surfaces with high precision and stability. It can manufacture the work-piece at one time with high accuracy in a short time. It can orient to the fabrication of modern molds from aircraft structural parts to auto parts.
5 Axis CNC Router has five axes of X, Y, Z, A, and C, and A, C axis form a 5 Axis linkage machining. They are skilled in hollow machining, space surface machining, profile machining, beveling, and inclined holes.5 Axis CNC Router is good at processing complex curved surfaces of the aluminum and non-metallic materials and is skilled in exercising different model manufacturing and five-link processing qualified personnel. It can be applied to fiberglass, carbon fiber, PMI foam, composites, functional foam, polyurethane foam, honeycomb, resin, wood, clay, plastic, and other non-metallic materials and aluminum alloy and other soft metals.
5 Axis CNC Router Structure
5 Axis CNC Router Features
5 Axis CNC Router Advantages
5 Axis CNC Router Applications
4 Axis VS 5 Axis CNC Router
5 Axis CNC Router Types for Sale
- New Design 5 Axis CNC Router with CE for Molding Making
- Light-Duty 5 Axis CNC Wood Router Machine
- 5 Axis CNC Router FS2030D-5 Axis
5 Axis CNC Machine Working Videos
5 Axis CNC Router Price
If you want to buy a 5 Axis CNC Router, the first thing you care about may be the price range of this kind of machine. In accordance with various machine configurations, the price range varies from about $80,000 to $150,000. You can contact customer service staff to get detailed information about 5 Axis CNC Router, including price, machine specification, configurations, etc.
Matters Need Attention Before Buying :
- Figure out the range of width and length of your material. Or let the seller know the size of your target project.
- Please let the seller know your complete demands of the 5 Axis CNC Router. In this way, specialists can give you a specialized and suitable choice for you.
- Learn more about the production company’s qualifications and industry credibility, 5 Axis CNC Router after-sales service, warranty period, and other details.
- Learn more about payment methods, shipping methods, and how to deal with the corresponding problems in the shipping process.Column contentColumn content