To be frank, nowadays, CNC routers are incredible machines. They are able to transform a design or an idea into a real project in a short time. Highly skilled workmen can manufacture good projects using some basic tools, but they are far away from CNC routers in speed and precision. So, do you want to buy an affordable 5 Axis CNC Router for your factory? Look at this article about 5 Axis CNC machine buying guides for CNC professionals, operators, or even beginners, we’ll provide you some professional information to help you find the best 5 Axis CNC Router with low-cost and high-performance.
What is a 5 Axis CNC Router?
5 axis CNC machine is also known as 5 axis CNC router, 5 axis CNC machining center, 5 axis CNC milling machine, or multi-axis machining center. On the one hand, 5 Axis CNC Router is similar to the 3D machining center in the computer numerical control system. On the other hand, however, there is some discrepancy between 5Axis CNC Router and 3D printer; it is a kind of 3 Axis and 4 Axis CNC router, but it has two additional axes they can move along. These additional axes can cut five edges of the material at the same time that results in shorter manufacturing time.
5 Axis CNC Router is one of the most popular CNC machines among factories, professionals, operators, and even CNC beginners. It is able to process complex curved surfaces with high precision and stability. It can manufacture the work-piece at one time with high accuracy in a short time. It can orient to the fabrication of modern molds from aircraft structural parts to auto parts.
5 Axis CNC Router has five axes of X, Y, Z, A, and C, and A, C axis form a 5 Axis linkage machining. They are skilled in hollow machining, space surface machining, profile machining, beveling, and inclined holes.5 Axis CNC Router is good at processing complex curved surfaces of the aluminum and non-metallic materials and is skilled in exercising different model manufacturing and five-link processing qualified personnel. It can be applied to fiberglass, carbon fiber, PMI foam, composites, functional foam, polyurethane foam, honeycomb, resin, wood, clay, plastic, and other non-metallic materials and aluminum alloy and other soft metals.
5 Axis CNC Router Structure
- 5 Axis CNC Router is a 3+2 structure, three linear motion axes of X, Y, Z, and tow rotations of three axes of A, B, and C rotating around the X, Y, Z axes.
- It is divided into two kinds of rotating shaft combinations, the common form is a turntable with a swing head or double swing head. This structural form determines the scope of the processing object. The 5-axis CNC Router with a double turntable structure can only be used to process small parts, such as some precision molds and turbines. The 5-axis CNC Router with two turntables is the most common type and the price is relatively low. The 5-axis CNC Router with turret and swing structure can be any of the A-axis, B-axis, and C-axis. The same applies to the swing head. This type of 5-axis CNC Router can be suitable for different processing objects, such as turbine generator blades.
5 Axis CNC Router Features
- The 5-axis CNC Router has two structural modes
Fixed beams and columns, movable worktable, powerful and stable performance.
Movable beam, a fixed workbench.
- The CNC system has good performance, powerful functions, high efficiency, and less time-consuming.
- The 5-axis CNC Router is equipped with a new type of spherical wheel as a swinging cutter head. Compared with other types of machines, it has the advantages of convenient operation, wide processing range, high accuracy, and high-cost performance.
- The 5-axis CNC Router can be applied to fields such as architectural decoration and industrial design.
- The control forms are diverse, and the processing speed and cutting speed can be set, which improves the quality and efficiency of the processed products.
- The 5-axis CNC Router has two protective measures: semi-enclosed and fully-enclosed, to meet the different needs of consumers.
- All parts are of high quality and the machine is cost-effective.
5 Axis CNC Router Advantages
- When processing blades, impellers, marine propellers, heavy-duty generator rotors, and other products, 5-axis CNC Router is the best solution. Because it is equipped with high-tech, high-precision machine tools, the 5-axis CNC Router can be used to process complex curved surfaces. Play an important role in aerospace, medical equipment, scientific research, and other important industries.
- During the operation of the 5-axis CNC Router, no additional fixing device is needed, which reduces the production cost and improves the accuracy of mold processing. At the same time, fewer tools are used in the machining process, reducing tool costs.
- The 5-axis CNC Router has a fast processing speed and is easy to operate in processing and modifying molds to ensure the accuracy of mold processing while ensuring quality.
5 Axis CNC Router Applications
The 5-axis CNC Router is suitable for a variety of materials, including plastics, non-ferrous metals, wood, and other composite materials.
- Home decoration parts
Design furniture according to your creativity, suitable for processing and molding of various furniture materials
- Mold making
You can manufacture a mold with a certain depth according to your actual needs. Adjust the matching tools according to different depths in time to ensure the accuracy of the mold making, and at the same time prevent the mold from being broken due to the tool mismatch.
- 3D carving
The product can be finely engraved, and the pattern texture is smooth and natural.
- Repair plastic products and composite materials.
The 5-axis CNC Router has great flexibility and can be further processed on many plastic products.
4 Axis VS 5 Axis CNC Router
Click here to read more detailed information between 4 Axis and 5 Axis CNC Router.
5 Axis CNC Router Types for Sale
- New Design 5 Axis CNC Router with CE for Molding Making
- Light-Duty 5 Axis CNC Wood Router Machine
- 5 Axis CNC Router FS2030D-5 Axis
5 Axis CNC Machine Working Videos
5 Axis CNC Router Price
If you want to buy a 5 Axis CNC Router, the first thing you care about may be the price range of this kind of machine. In accordance with various machine configurations, the price range varies from about $80,000 to $150,000. You can contact customer service staff to get detailed information about 5 Axis CNC Router, including price, machine specification, configurations, etc.
Matters Need Attention Before Buying :
- Figure out the range of width and length of your material. Or let the seller know the size of your target project.
- Please let the seller know your complete demands of the 5 Axis CNC Router. In this way, specialists can give you a specialized and suitable choice for you.
- Learn more about the production company’s qualifications and industry credibility, 5 Axis CNC Router after-sales service, warranty period, and other details.
- Learn more about payment methods, shipping methods, and how to deal with the corresponding problems in the shipping process.Column contentColumn content