In simplest terms, CNC Laser Marking Machine is a permanent process that uses a beam of concentrated light to create a lasting mark on a surface. Typically performed with a fiber, pulsed, continuous wave, green, or UV laser machine, laser marking encompasses a wide variety of applications. The most common types of laser marking applications are:
- Carbon migration
Applicable Materials of CNC Laser Marking Machine
Laser marking can be automated and processed at high speeds, while leaving permanent traceability marks on a range of materials, including steel, titanium, aluminum, copper, ceramic, plastic, glass, wood, paper, and cardboard. Parts and products can be marked with text (including serial numbers and part numbers); machine-readable data (such as barcodes, Unique ID codes, and 2D Data Matrix codes); or graphics.
Applicable Industry of Handheld Fiber Laser Cutting Welding Cleaning Machine
- whether you want to apply a custom design to metal or hard plastic products, laser marking is the method of choice.
- These machines can label parts, such as jewelry, tools, or medical devices, with text, barcodes, inspection numbers, logos, or just about any design you can imagine, even photos.
- Using a relatively low-power laser beam, these marking machines apply designs on to materials without affecting the product’s physical attributes as you might see with laser engraving or laser etching, which removes surface material.
Machine Pictures of CNC Laser Marking Machine
Features and Advantages
- Greater operational efficiency and productivity with less waste and downtime
- More visibility and accountability throughout the supply chain
- Minimized costly threats such as quality and counterfeiting issues
- Ensured compliance with industry regulations
Parameter Data of Handheld Fiber Laser Welding Machine
|Working Voltage：||AC 220V±10%，50HZ|
|Drive：||Stepper motor High subdivision drive|
|Transfer Method：||timing belt drive|
|Laser Tube Cooling：||Water cooling|
|Power regulation：||0-100% no segment control, software internal 0-100% adjustable|
|working Environment：||Temperature 0-45°C Humidity 5%-95% (no condensation)|