5 Axis CNC Router machining center provides infinite possibilities as to the part sizes and shapes you can effectively process. The term “5-axis” means the number of directions in which the cutting tool can move. On a 5-axis machining center, the cutting tool moves across the X, Y, and Z linear axes as well as rotates on the A and B axes to approach the workpiece from any direction. In other words, you can process five sides of a part in a single setup.
FORSUN 5 Axis CNC Router is simultaneous 5-axis machining and RTCP function. It is suitable for Large three-dimensional surface machining manufacturing. The application of FORSUN’s 5 Axis CNC Router is the ultimate for your most complicated machining. It is designed to machine five faces of your workpiece as well as surface normal 3D machining for even your most complex modeling.
- Mold industry: FRP wood mold, casting wood mold, foam, wood, resin products, sludge model, various non-metal mold five-axis processing.
- Composite materials industry: carbon fiber parts, glass fiber reinforced plastic molds, glass steel parts, plastic parts, rubber products, sanitary products, and other composite products, trimming and punching.
- Ceramic sanitary industry: five-axis processing of various gypsum products such as plaster molds.
- Furniture industry: solid wood furniture, all kinds of furniture parts, stair elbows, and other five-axis processing of furniture.
- Wood: Plywood, Soft Wood, Hard Wood, MDF, Chipboard
- Plastic: Acrylic, ABS, HDPE, PVC, UHMW, HDPE
- Stone: Granite, Marble, Slate, Basalt, Pebbles, Natural Stone, Ceramic, Porcelain
- Soft Metal: Aluminium, Brass, Copper, Mild Steel
- Composite: Aluminium Composite, Copper Composite, Titanium Composite, Zinc Composite.
Why Choose Forsun CNC Router?
|Model Name||5 Axis CNC Router FS2030D-5Axis|
|X, Y-Axis Travel||4800*2800*2000mm|
|A and C Axis Travel||A:±120° C：±245°|
|Spindle Power||10, Option: 15KW|
|Drive System X, Y and Z axis||X and Y axis are with Rack and Pinion. Z-axis is with a high precision ball screw.|
|Transmission X, Y and Z axis||HIWIN/THK Rail Linear guide and bearings.|
|Motor for X, Y, and Z||AC Servo motor|
|Machine Structure||Cast steel table structure and side support, the welded tube structure|
|Working Voltage||380V/50HZ/60HZ,3PH, Option: 220V/50HZ/60HZ,3PH|
|Command Language||G Code & M Code|
|Operating System||Syntec. Option: OSAI controller|
|Collet||ER20/ER32, φ4, φ6,1/8, 1/2|
|Max. Rapid Travel Speed||40000mm/min|
|Max. working Speed||25000/min|
|Machining Function||2D Machining, 2.5D Machining, 3D Machining|
|Compatible Software||Type3, Ucancam, Artcam, Alphcam, Cabinet Vision, etc.|
|Other Names||5 Axis CNC Router, 5 Axis CNC Mill, 5 Axis CNC Mill, 5 Axis Milling Machine, 5 Axis CNC Milling Machine, 5 Axis Benchtop CNC Mill, 5 Axis Router, 5 Axis Wood Carving Machine, 5 Axis CNC Woodworking Machine|
Projects by 5 Axis CNC Router
Why Choose Us
- Professional CNC Router manufactured with more than 10 years experience in CNC Router design, manufacture, machining, inspection, etc
- All the spare parts are a world-famous brand like Siemens controller from Germany, Yaskawa servo motors from Japan, Igus cable from Germany, ABB from Switzerland, and so on.
- All the machine bodies are through whole welding, heat treating, sandblasting and three times painting to make sure the machine body will be never out of frame or painting problem. It will make your machine always work in high precision, fast speed like the new machine.
- 7*24 hours service after the sale with English, Russia, Spanish or Portuguese, etc.
- 3 years warranty for main spare parts while easy broken parts are 1.5 years.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our CNC Routers. We’re on GMT +8 and reply to all emails within 12 hours.